SEC FORM 3 SEC Form 3
FORM 3 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Hecht Beth

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O XERIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
180 N. LASALLE STREET, SUITE 1810

(Street)
CHICAGO IL 60601

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
01/01/2019
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
XERIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC [ XERS ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
See Remarks
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 4) 2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4) 3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) (1)(4) 01/30/2028 Common Shares 30,879 5.93 D
Stock Option (Right to Buy) (2)(4) 05/14/2028 Common Shares 30,802 12.5 D
Stock Option (Right to Buy) (2)(4) 05/14/2028 Common Shares 34,493 12.5 D
Stock Option (Right to Buy) (3) 10/04/2028 Common Shares 3,826 19 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. 25% of the shares shall vest on January 16, 2019, and the remaining 75% of the shares shall vest in 36 equal monthly installments on the sixteenth day of each month thereafter.
2. 25% of the shares shall vest on May 15, 2019, and the remaining 75% of the shares shall vest in 36 equal monthly installments on the fifteenth day of each month thereafter.
3. 25% of the shares shall vest on October 5, 2019, and the remaining 75% of the shares shall vest in 36 equal monthly installments on the fifth day of each month thereafter.
4. These options are early exercisable.
Remarks:
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary Exhibit 24.1: Power of Attorney attached
/s/ Beth Hecht 01/09/2018
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.
                                                                    Exhibit 24.1

                               POWER OF ATTORNEY

    Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and
appoints Paul Edick, Stephanie Richards and Rajah Husain, and with full power of
substitution, as the undersigned's true and lawful attorney-in-fact to:

    (1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned's
        capacity as an officer of Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. a Delaware
        corporation (the "Company"), Forms 3, 4, and 5 in accordance with
        Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and
        the rules thereunder;

    (2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned
        which may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such
        Form 3, 4, or 5, complete and execute any amendment or amendments
        thereto and timely file such form with the SEC and any stock exchange or
        similar authority; and

    (3) take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the
        foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney-in-fact, may be of
        benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the
        undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such
        attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of
        Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain  such
 terms and
        conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in such attorney-in-
        fact's discretion.

    The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and
authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite,
necessary, or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers
herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or
could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation,
hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such
attorney-in-fact's substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be
done by virtue of this power of attorney and the rights and powers herein
granted. The undersigned acknowledges that the foregoing attorneys-in-fact, in
serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, is not assuming, nor
is the Company assuming, any of the undersigned's responsibilities to comply
with Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.

    This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the
undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 3, 4 and 5 with respect to the
undersigned's holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company,
unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the
foregoing attorneys-in-fact.

    IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be
executed as of January 9, 2019.

                                        /s/ Beth Hecht
                                        ----------------
                                        Signature

                                        Beth Hecht
                                        ----------------
                                        Print Name